Test for compliance and quality
What We Can Measure
Fuel analysis is an important element to achieve optimum operational and environmental performance of engines. It can help to extend the life time of an engine, optimise maintenance intervals and ensure compliance with current legislation. Whether it’s at fuel terminals, distribution points or during the manufacturing process our systems allow our customers to make on the spot quality checks and process control on fuel content. For petrol (gasoline), diesel, biofuels, and other fuels we can measure parameters such as composition, water content, adulteration and more.
Ethanol in Gasoline Analyser
- Measurement range: E0 to E25
- Measurement uncertainty: 0.5 v/v% at E10
- Correlates to: ASTM D4815 (GC)
Download our Ethanol in Gasoline Analyser Product Sheet – Ethanol in Gasoline Analyser
- Detection range from B0-B100
- Measurement Uncertainty 0.15 v/v% at B5
- Correlates to ASTM D7371(FTIR/GC)
Download our FAME% Analyser Product Sheet – FAME% Analyser
Oil in water analyser
- Detection range 50-5000ppm.
- Correlates to ASTM D7066-04
Download our Oil in Water Analyser Product Sheet – Oil in Water Analyser