Quality in everything we do is integral to our core working practices at Spectrolytic GmbH. We recognise that to be successful and to add value to our stakeholders, it is important to be customer-focused and do so with a process-based approach to attain and enhance customer satisfaction.
We aim to do so by offering a range of high quality products and services, supporting our customers to ensure requirements and specifications are clearly understood and achieved in a consistent and timely manner. Where any issues arise, we endeavour to understand and resolve these to the best of our abilities. To achieve these goals, we have defined and implemented a Quality Management System which is reviewed on a regular basis as part of our continual improvement program.
The high quality of the entire Spectrolytic product manufacturing is in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 and under the umbrella of our manufacturing partner Comline-Elektronik.
The comprehensive control and testing procedures, which we have implemented at all stages of production, ensures continuous compliance with all required specifications.
Our comprehensive ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software and system manages our day-to-day business activities, such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations.
Other QMS Quality and Reliability processes used are:
- Regular internal audits (by external service providers)
- Customer complaint Management with analyses of root cause and definition of corrective actions
- 8D – Nomenclature
- Supplier Management with Pareto analyses of complaints and action plans (TOP 3)
- Warranty agreements with our suppliers
- Customer management planed measures and action plans
- FMEA (product / process analysis)